Re: [midatlanticretro] DEC VT-1XX monitor, computer, keyboard to be offered

  • William Pechter
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2006
      If the monitors are VR201's the and the floppies are from a VT180 then
      they're just parts.

      The VT180 is a board inside a vt100 terminal and  doesn't use a seperate monitor.

      Bill

      John Allain <allain@...> wrote:
      > Sounds like a VT180 Robin DEC CP/M box...

      Bill and Bill,
         I'd be willing to bet that this is absolutely the VT180 you describe
         monitors are labelled "VR"s and dual external 5.25 floppies tended
         to be the RX-180 for the Robin.  I'd walk a mile (or drive a hundred
         miles)  for this machine if you want to part with it.

      John A.