OT Networking and a 386 PC available

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13 5:41 AM
      The 386 is a full tower case with 8MB of RAM and two hard drives. I can bring it to VCF if anyone wants it. Speak now, or to the scapper it goes.

      Second up, I have 3 surplus 100BASE-T switches. 1 48 port and 2 16 port. I think all 3 are Netgear.

      Let me know,
      Kelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13 7:09 AM
        what brand?

        The 386 is a full tower case with 8MB of RAM and two hard drives. I can bring it
        to VCF if anyone wants it. Speak now, or to the scapper it goes.

        Second up, I have 3 surplus 100BASE-T switches. 1 48 port and 2 16 port. I think
        all 3 are Netgear.

        Let me know,
        Kelly

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Dean Notarnicola
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13 6:53 PM
          What type of floppy drives does it have?

          - -

          Dean Notarnicola

          Sr. Infrastructure Architect

          Information Technology

          Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
          2 Hilton Court

          Parsippany, NJ 07054  •  USA
          Phone +973 944 2652

          Mobile +908 644 9275

          Fax +973 944 2651
          dnotarnicola@...

          www.dsi.com

          Passion for Innovation.

          Compassion for Patients.TM

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13 8:09 PM
            Sorry, did not mean to include my email signature.
          • ajpierson1
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 13 8:44 PM
              Any OS's on the hard drives?

              And are there any cards installed in it?
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13 10:17 PM
                On 03/13/2014 08:41 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
                > The 386 is a full tower case with 8MB of RAM and two hard drives. I can bring it to VCF if anyone wants it. Speak now, or to the scapper it goes.

                Please put me at the end of the list for that machine; I'll take it if
                nobody else wants it more than I.

                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ