Some vintage (and non-) stuff for sale

    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2006
      I'm selling some random things.

      - Tandy Model 100, very good condition, new internal battery (installed by
      our very own Tandy expert Kelly Leavitt), includes manual but missing A/C
      adapter
      - Tandy Pocket Computer 1 with printer attachment, works but I need to find
      the adapter
      - Printer: DEClaser 3500, prints streaky, so needs work, includes two extra
      cartridges and user manual
      - Printer: HP Deskjet 672C, color, works fine

      Any reasonable offer accepted.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2006
        Wow that was quick.  The PC-1 is taken.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
          - Model 100 is still available.  Make me an offer.
          - Printers are now FREE.  Someone please take them.  :)