racks available on VCF weekend, will deliver

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2014
      Hey folks. Back in September, I posted about three 19" racks being
      available. There were no takers; not surprising as racks can be tough
      to relocate. Originally I needed to move these due to the impending
      arrival of something large, but that shipment has been
      delayed...fortunately. I still need to get rid of these racks, though.

      These are unusual racks. They used to house disk arrays, but no
      longer. They are standard 19" racks internally, but they have "bays" on
      one side to accommodate disk canisters. These bays are empty, and they
      just make the rack about 9-10" wider. The bays may be able to be
      removed, I haven't looked into it. But with or without them, these are
      very nice, VERY solid, black six-foot 19" racks with excellent casters.

      I'm coming to VCF-East next month in a truck. I can bring these along
      with me, for transfer to your vehicle, or I am willing to deliver them
      to a location within a reasonable distance of Pittsburgh, InfoAge, or
      along my route in between. If I'm to deliver them, I'd like a few bucks
      for fuel, but not much. I would prefer for them all to go to the same
      place.

      Contact me off-list if interested.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ