Still needed: unloading help this Sat. night

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
      Nobody has volunteered yet to help Ian and I unload the truck this Saturday night. We don't know exactly what time, but we do know it will be much easier with three or four people than with just two. Plus you'll be the first to see this vacuum tube computer!
    • Donald Caselli
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
        I can be at infoage this Saturday evening but need 90 minutes to get there so an approximate time would help

        Don

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: evan@...
        Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:24:52 -0500
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Still needed: unloading help this Sat. night

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
          >> there so an approximate time would help

          I will send a list message when we cross the bridge from Delaware into New Jersey.