XT-era clone stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      While on this subject, I have the following XT-era clone OEM MS DOS disk
      sets, but *don't* also have the matching system:
      Acer MS DOS 3.2
      Epson MS DOS 3.3
      I would be willing to trade these away, or trade for matching systems (8086
      or 286) that would have shipped with these disks.

      I have a Samsung 286 PC clone that I would be willing to trade away for
      something equally boring. I would be interested if anyone happened to have
      the OEM MS DOS 3.2 or 3.3 and/or ref disk for a Samsung SD 630 series. I
      have fixed some minor problems, works.

      Regarding Kelly's post; I checked I don't have a Leading Edge computer or
      docs (anymore). I think I gave it away last year.

      I will almost certainly have some PC/XT/clone items to offer at the
      upcoming swap meet.

      Bill D