Group Yahoo Page

  • DuaneCraps
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2014
      All

      The MARCH main page on Yahoo! has something wrong. The group logo is being rendered within the description field.

      Duane
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2014
        thanks.  They must have added this image option to all groups, and used our header as the default image.  I just put up PC 77 in Atlantic City ad in its place.

        The MARCH main page on Yahoo! has something wrong. The group logo is being rendered within the description field.

        Duane

      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2014
          "DuaneCraps" <duaneb.craps@...> writes:

          >All
          >
          >The MARCH main page on Yahoo! has something wrong. The group logo is being =
          >rendered within the description field.

          Looks fine here. What browser are you view it with?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2014
            I just put up another option - IMSAI 8080 ad from the Computer Mart of NJ.

            Looks fine here. What browser are you view it with? -- VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG Well I speak to machines with the voice of humanity. ------------------------------------ Yahoo Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to: http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/