OT: Bendix/Argus Radio Equipment

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2014
      Argus (started as International Industries, Inc) was a radio company that ended up being a well-known camera company.  During WWII, they were involved in making optics (tank and other type sights, field telescopes, etc), and apparently made some radio related equipment for Bendix.  The Bendix name came to mind when Evan posted about the Bendix computer that March is going to be receiving.  Someone I know is trying to find some of the Bendix equipment that Argus made back during the war, for donation to the Argus Museum.  I thought I would pass along a link to what he is looking for in case someone here knows of anything...I hope no one minds.

      Thanks,

      Wesley