VCF east flyer

  • mwillega
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2014
      Is there an official 8.5x11" flyer that I can print out and post at my workplace?

      Regards,
      Mike W.

    • David Riley
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2014
        On Feb 20, 2014, at 4:31 PM, <mike@...> <mike@...> wrote:

        > Is there an official 8.5x11" flyer that I can print out and post at my workplace?

        Likewise, I'd love to put some up in various places around my neighborhood in Philly.

        Ideally something that looks nice when printed on a laser printer, because that's what I've got.

        - Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2014
          >> Is there an official 8.5x11" flyer that I can print out and post at my workplace?

          I will make one in the next couple of days. Please remind me if I don’t post about it by early next week.
        • Jason Howe
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2014
            Hi Evan,

            Any progress on this?   I have several bulletin boards around campus just itching for one of these.

            --Jason

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2014
              > Hi Evan,
              >
              > Any progress on this? I have several bulletin boards around campus
              > just itching for one of these.

              Will make the VCF flier this Saturday. Actually have a whole day open
              for a change.

              Someone nag me if it's not posted here by the late afternoon. :)