Bernoulli Box 20 Beta

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24 6:12 PM
      Anyone collect these? The machine it is in has the controller also.

      I picked up a Leading Edge Model D (I think). An interesting XT clone, with 8087, and keyboard.

      If anyone would like either of these, I paid $7 for the entire unit. Probably $5 more than it was worth.

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24 6:32 PM
        At Wednesday, 24 The Leading Edge stands out compared with other
        clones, but I am not sure exactly why, maybe something I read. I
        will check to see if I have manuals/DOS disk for that machine. I
        might.

        Bill D

        May 2006, you wrote:

        >Anyone collect these? The machine it is in has the controller also.
        >
        >I picked up a Leading Edge Model D (I think). An interesting XT clone,
        >with 8087, and keyboard.
        >
        >If anyone would like either of these, I paid $7 for the entire unit.
        Probably
        >$5 more than it was worth.
        >
        >Kelly

        -- E N D --
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25 6:42 PM
          Gee, where's Chris when we need him?

          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , May 25 6:45 PM
            LOL, doesn't Andy have a rule against anyone mentioning him?

            these? The machine it is in has the controller also.

            picked up a Leading Edge Model D (I think). An interesting XT clone,
            > >with 8087, and keyboard.
            > >
            > >If anyone would like
            either of these, I paid $7 for the entire unit.
            > Probably
            > >$5
            more than it was worth.

            > >Kelly