RE: [midatlanticretro] Already looking to the future

    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2006
      It's yours.

      I will email you off-list.

      From: Bryan Pope [mailto:bryan.pope@...]
      Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:23 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Already looking to the future

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > The next InfoAge event is a
      black-tie-optional public fundraiser and silent
      > auction, to be held
      Saturday night, June 3.  The tickets are $100 each and
      > every member
      organization gets two free tickets.  I only plan to use one
      > ticket
      so the second one is up for grabs.  (Given the value, please only

      claim it if you'll definitely use it.)  I'm especially looking forward to
      > the chance to schmooze with people who have deep pockets and to the
      open
      > bar, not necessarily in that order.  :)

      Evan,

          Do you still have this ticket available?  I would love to go and
      schmooze with the people to *help* them find the best places to donate
      their money...  I was really good when I had a sales job before and I
      think I could help out.

      Cheers,

      Bryan