It passed!!! (town roof funding)

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2014
      Great freakin' news. :)

      Wall Township council tonight voted in favor of funding new roofs for
      several InfoAge buildings including MARCH's coveted 9036-A.

      I do not yet know exactly when the work will happen or whether we need
      to play a shall game of moving things around to avoid any falling debris
      from the old roof. I'll find out ASAP.

      But this is what we hoped for! A permanent and correct fix to the problem.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2014
          On 02/12/2014 11:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Great freakin' news. :)
          >
          > Wall Township council tonight voted in favor of funding new roofs for
          > several InfoAge buildings including MARCH's coveted 9036-A.
          >
          > I do not yet know exactly when the work will happen or whether we need
          > to play a shall game of moving things around to avoid any falling debris
          > from the old roof. I'll find out ASAP.
          >
          > But this is what we hoped for! A permanent and correct fix to the problem.

          Woohoo!!

          --
          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 12, 2014
            >Great freakin' news. :)

            >Wall Township council tonight voted in favor of funding new roofs for
            >several InfoAge buildings including MARCH's coveted 9036-A.

            Well it's about freaking time!
          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 13, 2014
              Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

              >Great freakin' news. :)
              >
              >Wall Township council tonight voted in favor of funding new roofs for
              >several InfoAge buildings including MARCH's coveted 9036-A.
              >
              >I do not yet know exactly when the work will happen or whether we need
              >to play a shall game of moving things around to avoid any falling debris
              >from the old roof. I'll find out ASAP.
              >
              >But this is what we hoped for! A permanent and correct fix to the problem.

              Good news, and let's all hope that the heavy and wet deluge of this current
              snowstorm doesn't cause any additional roof damage or damage to those things
              housed within.

            • Ray Sills
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 13, 2014
                On Feb 13, 2014, at 6:29 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

                > Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:
                >
                >> Great freakin' news. :)
                >>
                >> Wall Township council tonight voted in favor of funding new roofs for
                >> several InfoAge buildings including MARCH's coveted 9036-A.
                >>
                >> I do not yet know exactly when the work will happen or whether we
                >> need
                >> to play a shall game of moving things around to avoid any falling
                >> debris
                >> from the old roof. I'll find out ASAP.
                >>
                >> But this is what we hoped for! A permanent and correct fix to the
                >> problem.
                >
                > Good news, and let's all hope that the heavy and wet deluge of this
                > current
                > snowstorm doesn't cause any additional roof damage or damage to
                > those things
                > housed within.
                >
                > --
                > VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker
                > VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

                It appears that the worst of the precip (the heavy stuff) is well west
                of the Jersey coastal areas. The rain-snow line is as far west as
                Trenton at the moment. So, it may only be rain in Wall.

                73 de Ray
              • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 13, 2014

                  Only 10 miles SW of InfoAge and it's pretty nasty still @13:20.