Need help / will pay to get a Lyra 2 nicely mounted in my A1200.

  • jeremym200
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2014
      Hi. I'm looking for someone competent to perform some minor surgery on my A1200.

      The goal is to get this: http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=207
      mounted perfectly in the BOTTOM plastic piece of an A1200. I want the finished work to be able to handle some wear and tear of plugging / unplugging a keyboard into the PS2 receptacle.

      If you think you can help, but want more information before responding directly..

      On this page...
      http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=54168&page=11

      (Its long, so look for the words "Hmmm... this needs modding!")

      One guy did a smashing job of replacing the A1200 Yellow composite video port and put this in its place.

      I'm open to that, but also open to just getting the connector, say, on the left side of an A1200.

      As long as it's nicely mounted and looks "sort of like it's supposed to be there".. that's the goal.

      I'm awful with tools, dremmels, glue and solder. So, I'm literally the worst person for this job.

      If you're good with these things, and are 100 miles or less from Philly, and can tell me what you want to be paid for the work, and how long it might take, then please contact me.

      Phone is best: 302-351-eighty four zero eight.

      Thanks.