Yawn? Another Televideo Youtube Video (PM/286)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2014
      Totally obscure these old semi AT-compatible DOS-ish business machines running NOVELL GENOS, etc.  Still worthy of preservation I think.  The Televideo PM/286 is solid as a rock.  Capable of running up to 8 user terminals.

      Anyway it's Televideo week in Landenberg, having just gone through the TS-816.  I fire up these Televideo systems up once every 5 years or so just to keep them operational.  Glad I did, the PM/286 had hard drive stiction and I finally got around to cleaning it more thoroughly.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/televideo/PM286/
      http://youtu.be/Cob8tWlmgaI