OT: BitCoin for vintage-related item

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2014
      Hi,
      I have set up my web site to accept bitcoin if anyone is interested.  So far only the History of Commodore Computers poster.  Anyone use bitcoin?  I do.

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/poster_detail.cfm

      Bill
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2014
        > Anyone use bitcoin? I do.

        Yup, not much currently since very few people have even offered to pay with BTC for anything I have for sale. HOPE X tickets can be bought with BTC this year.

        Thanks,
        Jonathan