A members-only list

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      Everyone --- We anticipate some occasions when we'll need to ping only the
      paid members. So, we created a new list called MARCH-Members. We're
      automatically adding everyone who is a paid-up member. This list will be
      read-only for everyone except the moderators (mainly Jim and I.) Consider
      this message just a heads-up in for the welcome message some of you will
      receive (it confused me -- "Why am I getting a welcome message, I'm the
      group owner!" -- so maybe it could confuse others too.)