RE: [midatlanticretro] TV and Movie vintage PC's

    Message 1 of 24 , May 17 1:37 PM
      Which makes me wonder...

      The original idea of having a MARCH forum was that it's for local-related topics, i.e., you have something to buy/sell/trade in the area, or a rescue to conduct, or an event to discuss, or something that needs parts urgently, or whatever.  As we grew, the list questions started to get just like the ones on classiccmp or the vcforum.  Obviously many of us are on those forums too.

      ...So here's an open question: how do you guys decide on which forums to post your questions?