Blackjack!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2014
      Justin registered his VCF East exhibit just now, and it's the 21st one
      ... we're still expecting a few more soon, so we might hit 25. If a few
      things go right, we may even reach 30 this year! (We're handling this by
      using BOTH of the large rooms for exhibits instead of just one. Sales
      will be in the hotel lounge, and lectures will be in a big tent. Rest
      assured, the tent company will provide heating/cooling as needed.)