Hey sometimes they get it right....

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2014
      I always think, where is my flying car, or my ticket to the moon.   Lots of stuff predicted back when I was younger never came to be.   What did we get, automatic flushing toilets and the roomba.

      This story from 1981 seems to be right on target though....

      http://news.yahoo.com/yourself-favor-watch-hilarious-1981-tv-report-internet-172038755.html
    • trailingedge.geo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
        I love how when they put the name of the guy being interviewed on the screen, they describe him with the words "owns home computer."

        -- Dave Sica