Franklin @ VCF East

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
      In addition to Bob A.'s exhibit of Franklin prototypes, I just got
      confirmation that Franklin founder Joel Shushterman is going to lecture!
      Very exciting news. :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
        On 01/20/2014 02:49 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > In addition to Bob A.'s exhibit of Franklin prototypes, I just got
        > confirmation that Franklin founder Joel Shushterman is going to lecture!
        > Very exciting news. :)

        That is AWESOME. Franklin systems are really nice. At my first "in
        the industry" job at a mall in NJ in the mid-1980s, we sold and serviced
        (among many others) Franklin machines. I've worked on bunches of them.

        One neat thing I have is an unpopulated (completely bare!) Franklin
        Ace 1000 motherboard.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
          On Mon, 20 Jan 2014, Dave McGuire wrote:

          > One neat thing I have is an unpopulated (completely bare!) Franklin
          > Ace 1000 motherboard.

          Cover thy nakedness, motherboard.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...