Free Commodore Amiga Stuff/Free Tandy 1000RLX

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      These items followed me home from the hamfest last Sunday. Free for the taking. I'll be happy to ship media rate. Take one, some or all. Bill KA3AIS

      Tandy 1000RLX. Pizza-box with 286-10 Mhz, 1.44 Mb floppy & 130 Mb. HDD.

      Book and Magazines
      ------------------

      AmigaBASIC Inside and Out. A complete guide to learning and applying AmigaBASIC. Abacus. 1988.

      Amiga Tricks and Tips. A valuable collection of software tools and programming hints. Abacus. 1988.

      MORE Amiga Tricks and Tips. Abacus. 1989.

      DIGI-PAINT. The 4096 color all at one time paint program for the Amiga. Missing media, but neat plastic packaging and manual.

      Brilliance. The Brilliance User's Guide. Version 2. 1994.

      A piece of Commodore stationary.

      INFO (magazine for amiga and commodore)
      Jan/Feb 1989.
      MArch/April 1989.
      May/June 1989.

      PC Today magazine. Computers in plain english.
      Nov. 1990.

      PC NOVICE magazine - personal computers in plain english.
      May 1990. (2 copies)
      June 1990.
      Oct. 1990.
      Dec 1991.