Article with Museum Photo

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014
      Noticed a photo at the bottom of the museum:

      Wesley

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014
        > Noticed a photo at the bottom of the museum:
        > http://gizmodo.com/bucky-fuller-s-long-lost-wwii-shelters-rediscovered-in-1493394939
        > Wesley

        Looks like Gizmodo blatantly copied from this week's New York Times
        article on the Bucky domes.

        I'm thrilled that of all the InfoAge pictures they could have chosen,
        they picked one from a VCF East! That's awesome.

        I will email them to say thanks, etc.
      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2014
          "Wesley Furr" <wesley@...> writes:

          >Noticed a photo at the bottom of the museum:
          >
          >http://gizmodo.com/bucky-fuller-s-long-lost-wwii-shelters-rediscovered-in-1493394939

          Thanks for posting the link.

          ...but 30 miles outside of NYC? Not even as the crow flies.

          Anyway, I'll have to check one of these DDUs out next time I'm at InfoAge.