Compute! and Compute Gazette.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      Ray,
      I would be interested in the compute! and compute gazette magazines.
      I have a collection but I am missing a lot of them. I would be
      happy to make copies of the diskettes for anyone who wanted them.
      I more LoadStar's than Compute!'s

      Bill

      At Tuesday, 16 May 2006, you wrote:

      >Hi Evan:I'm in East Brunswick, NJ... right near interchange 9 on
      the NJTP.73 de RayOn May 16, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Ray, where do you live?  We have Commodore people all over the
      place. ---------------------------------------------------------
      -------- From: Ray Sills [mailto:raysills@...] Sent: Tuesday,
      May 16, 2006 12:30 PMTo: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.comSubject:
      Re: [midatlanticretro] TV and Movie vintage PC's On May 16, 2006,
      at 10:06 AM, Bryan Pope wrote:> Is that like "Fuzzy logic"?   Mmmmm
      vintage buzz words..>> Cheers,>> Bryan>Yep... same thing!  : )
      Oh, and don't worry about the mid-life  crisis... something will
      come along.  BTW, I'm 64, and I still like  Commodores.One of these
      days, I'm going to have to empty the basement of the  collection.
        (Lots of C-64s, 1541s, CoCos, etc).MARCH people will get first
      dibs.  I also have a bunch of Compute!  and Compute Gazette magazines.
      . a real good resource for Commodore  people.73 de Ray --

      -- E N D --