MARCH of the Cor[e]y(s)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2013
      This morning I learned that we have three Cor[e]y(s) on this list. I
      (seriously) thought there were two!

      We all know museum Corey.

      Turns out Cory S. ("Burning Image") and the more recent Cory S.
      (Smelosky) are different people. Maybe you all knew that, but I didn't!

      My apologies to Cory and Cory if I ever called either of you by the
      wrong name. Though you wouldn't have known, since they are spelled the
      same and sound the same. :)
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2013

        On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
        This morning I learned that we have three Cor[e]y(s) on this list. I
        (seriously) thought there were two!

        We all know museum Corey.

        Turns out Cory S. ("Burning Image") and the more recent Cory S.
        (Smelosky) are different people. Maybe you all knew that, but I didn't!

        My apologies to Cory and Cory if I ever called either of you by the
        wrong name. Though you wouldn't have known, since they are spelled the
        same and sound the same. :)

        could there ever be a more reason for the synonymous derivative of the phrase
        "More Core"
        ;)