More Identified Boards - can anyone help ID these?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2013
      http://vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2013/unidentified-bds/

      can anyone ID these, with some degree of authority ?  I believe the Terak board is a DEC bus, the rest I can't be sure of.  The board with the numeric display may be from an adding machine or something.

      Thanks.

      Bill
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2013

        I’m pretty certain the Percom board is an SS-50 (SWTPc, Smoke Signal

        Broadcasting) prototype board.  The ground and power pins in the

        center of the bus are a dead giveaway.  Somebody went nuts soldering

        sockets to it, maybe planning for a memory board?  If you don’t want it,

        I’ll buy it off you.

        Bill S.

        can anyone ID these, with some degree of authority ?  I believe the Terak board is a DEC bus, the rest I can't be sure of.  The board with the numeric display may be from an adding machine or something.

        Thanks.

        Bill

        No virus found in this message.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2013
          The sockets are inserted w/o solder/loose ready for wire wrapping.  SWTPc makes sense, the source of this board had a lot of other SWTPc parts and pieces.