SPARC-based laptop (Signal/NextCom/NatureTech)

  • Cory Smelosky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2013
      Evening,

      I'm going a little work on this...I'm startign with trying to figure out
      the power supply.

      It's 20V or 19V at 3A...I don't have anything like that on hand unless I
      do something like tyling 4 5V rails from an ATX supply together and a
      capacitor somehow.

      Pins 2 and 3 have continuity between them, they both have continuity
      between the GND pin of the DE-9 serial port. I can safely assume that is
      GND, correct?

      As it's 3 pin...that'd leave pin 1 as the input.

      Anyone have more info? I need a bench supply. ;)

      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff