Sharp TM-20 portable text email acoustic modem device

  • msimonsmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2013
      Is anybody interested in a Sharp TM-20 ? Here's a link to amazon to explain what it is: http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-TM-20-TelMail-E-Mail-Organizer/dp/B00000J4G5

      I recently saw one of these at a local store in the box, and looking like it was complete... I didn't check everything at the time, so I'm not 100% sure.  I had never seen anything like it, so I went home and looked it up.  It's apparently a mini text-based email device with two folding microphones/speakers on the back kind of like an acoustic coupler modem(except without the cradle to hold the old style phone handset.)

      Let me know if you're interested, I can pick it up next time I go back, assuming it's still there; there's probably only a week or so window for this; I will probably go back Sunday or Monday unless you REALLY motivate me strongly. :)

      I would either trade or sell it, and I can drop it into the mail to get it to you.

      --
      MS