Ted Nelson eulogy for Doug Engelbart

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2013
      Definitely worth watching! Ted wasn't this dramatic (though no less eloquent) at the RESISTORS/MARCH memorial for Claude Kagan.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMjPqr1s-cg&feature=youtu.be
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2013

        Speaking of Claude Kagan--There is a short slide show on YouTube.
        Some of his old computers appear at about 1:27

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2013
          >> Speaking of Claude Kagan--There is a short slide show

          It is the work of RESISTORS. I think one of them showed it at the memorial.