Safety / weather

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2013
      Dave M. (and thus Matt P.) are out due to weather. Disappointing for all, but safety is priority #1. Everyone else -- we want to see you all this weekend, but not if it's in the EMS report. Do not go if you aren't comfortable driving in this weather or if your vehicle might not handle it.

      That being said, I will be there in the 2,400-pound, lowered, RWD roadster .... because I'm not a wimp though possibly a moron. :)
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2013
        On Fri, 13 Dec 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > That being said, I will be there in the 2,400-pound, lowered, RWD
        > roadster .... because I'm not a wimp though possibly a moron. :)

        Were you expecting an argument? :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...