First!

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013
      Here at the museum. I put salt along the sidewalk from the internal road to the party building door. All of it is already clear except for one icy step. Be careful going up/down!

      So for now I am by myself, lots of snacks, and Corey's whiskey and vodka. Woohoo, let the party begin....
    • David Riley
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013
        On Dec 14, 2013, at 8:31, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        Here at the museum. I put salt along the sidewalk from the internal road to the party building door. All of it is already clear except for one icy step. Be careful going up/down!

        So for now I am by myself, lots of snacks, and Corey's whiskey and vodka. Woohoo, let the party begin....

        Man, leave some for us!

        Totally clear here in Philly. I've very nearly packed the car and will be on my way as soon as the in-laws arrive.

        - Dave
      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013
          David Riley <fraveydank@...> writes:

          >Totally clear here in Philly. I've very nearly packed the car and will be o=
          >n my way as soon as the in-laws arrive.

          There's nothign happening yet weather-wise here near InfoAge (10 miles south
          and west).

        • J. Alexander Jacocks
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013
            There's about an inch of snow on the ground, and it's sticking to the roads.

            - AlexThere's about an inch of snow on the ground, and it's sticking to the roads.

            - Alex

            On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- <VAXman@...> wrote:

            David Riley <fraveydank@...> writes:

            >Totally clear here in Philly. I've very nearly packed the car and will be o=

            >n my way as soon as the in-laws arrive.

            There's nothign happening yet weather-wise here near InfoAge (10 miles south
            and west).

          • Neil Cherry
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013
              On 12/14/2013 02:23 PM, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:
              > There's about an inch of snow on the ground, and it's sticking to the roads.
              >
              > - AlexThere's about an inch of snow on the ground, and it's sticking to the roads.

              In Monroe (8a, NJTP) which is about 25 miles away, has snow on the road and is a
              bit slippery. So if you venture inland be careful.

              http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
              http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
            • J. Alexander Jacocks
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013
                As you could see, my mouse button got a bit slippery, as well!

                - Alex

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 14, 2013

                  Ewwww. ;)

                  --