Weather vs. safety

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013
      I sent a message earlier but I don't think it went through .... Dave M.
      / Matt P. aren't able to make it because of the imminent snow .... if
      anyone else is uncomfortable driving in the bad weather than please
      don't take any chances. We want to see everyone at the party but it is
      far more important than everyone stays safe.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013
        > I sent a message earlier but I don't think it went through .... Dave M.
        > / Matt P. aren't able to make it because of the imminent snow .... if
        > anyone else is uncomfortable driving in the bad weather than please
        > don't take any chances. We want to see everyone at the party but it is
        > far more important than everyone stays safe.

        Speaking of which, my own plan is to go very early and try to beat the snow.
      • David Riley
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013
          On Dec 13, 2013, at 20:53, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          I sent a message earlier but I don't think it went through .... Dave M.
          / Matt P. aren't able to make it because of the imminent snow .... if
          anyone else is uncomfortable driving in the bad weather than please
          don't take any chances. We want to see everyone at the party but it is
          far more important than everyone stays safe.

          That's a shame. I'm gonna play it by ear... if it's anything like the snow we got earlier in the week, I may have to stay home. I know the folks from around Albany will probably be laughing ("You call THAT a snow storm?"), but I don't trust Jersey drivers even when it's dry.

          That said, I hope it's not too bad, because I'd hate to miss it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013
            > That said, I hope it's not too bad, because I'd hate to miss it.

            The rain/snow line is supposed to be about 20 miles north of the museum.
            So you should be okay heading northwest from Philly.