Festivus menu!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
      So, for Saturday night, it looks like the entrees will be:
      - Angus 1/3-lb. burgers (MARCH)
      - Beef hotdogs (MARCH)
      - Possibly leftover fried chicken (Jeff J. pointed out that last year's
      chicken was kind of greasy. I think that's because I ordered the extra
      crispy variety. Will try getting (ahem) regular, not premium this time.)
      - Chili (Alex J.)
      - Ribs (Brian S.)

      Is anyone else planning to bring a main course?
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
        Do you need a projection unit? I plan to leave late Sat night (but I will
        bring a sleeping bag just in case I don't feel like driving). I plan to
        take the projector with me when I leave.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
          >> Do you need a projection unit?

          No, we have Corey's.
        • ian_primus
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013

            What about a stereo? I usually bring one, but I won't bother if someone else is already bringing one. Let me know - packing the van this morning.

            -Ian