Saturday weather

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
      A few inches of snow are due on Saturday starting in the late morning. Please drive carefully, especially if you're coming from west of us.
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >A few inches of snow are due on Saturday starting in the late morning. Please drive carefully, especially if you're coming from west of us.

        Earlier this week, you said that Google said it would be nice.

        It looks like the fly-boy forcasters know better than Google. ;)

        BTW, is there a guestimate headcount for Festivus?

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
          >> Earlier this week, you said that Google said it would be nice. It looks like the fly-boy forcasters know better than Google. ;)

          Yup...

          >> BTW, is there a guestimate headcount for Festivus?

          Probably 15-20. I will be impressed if people don't bail due to weather.

          Bought most of the food today. Alise and I took her SUV. Next challenge is fitting it all into my go kart.
        • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
            Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

            >Probably 15-20. I will be impressed if people don't bail due to weather.

            I might. 10 miles is sooo far to travel in the snow! :P

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
              Latest report is better. Freezing rain and sleet in the museum area around the afternoon. Only snowfall is in north Jersey.
            • Systems Glitch
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
                > Latest report is better. Freezing rain and sleet in the museum area around the afternoon. Only snowfall is in north Jersey.

                ...that's /better/?
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
                  >> ...that's /better/?

                  Hi Jon. Shall we expect you?
                • Matt Patoray
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Dec 12, 2013, at 4:20 PM, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

                    > Latest report is better. Freezing rain and sleet in the museum area around the afternoon. Only snowfall is in north Jersey.

                    ...that's /better/?

                    My thought exactly!
                    Matt

                  • dougmemphis
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
                      If coming from east it has to be by boat! :)
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 12, 2013
                        > If coming from east it has to be by boat! :)

                        Or plane; there's a small airport less than five miles from InfoAge.
                      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 13, 2013
                          Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

                          >> If coming from east it has to be by boat! :)
                          >
                          >Or plane; there's a small airport less than five miles from InfoAge.

                          KBLM or Monmouth Executive Airport. I did my flying lessons there.