Thanks

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006

      All:

                  I just wanted to take a moment and thank the entire group for a fantastic event. I think it went well, and I learned a few things as a rookie exhibitor. It was nice to finally place the face to the name for some, and see others that I’ve met previously.

                  Have a nice rest-of-the-weekend and thanks Evan for a great event.

      Rich

      Rich Cini
      Collector of classic computers
      Build Master for the Altair32 Emulation Project
      Web site: http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/