begging for donations 101

  • jeff_s_jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2013
      I have an idea for the assembler course:

      I'd love to get ready to use single board computers / badge systems
      for everyone to play along.
      Freescale had a nice ColdFire badge to teach 68000 internals, etc.
      I'm sure there's a bunch of them in a warehouse.

      Who's experienced with contacting mfgrs / distributors for educational donations and/or discounts? I'm sure there are abandoned kits that would be vintage enough for the Friday courses.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2013
        >> have an idea for the assembler course:
        I'd love to get ready to use single board computers / badge systems
        for everyone to play along.

        Interesting idea. Ultimately it is up to Brian S. to decide how he wants to run the class.

        >> Who's experienced with contacting mfgrs / distributors for educational donations and/or discounts?

        That would be my responsibility.

        _____
        Sent from a phone...