Festivus motel update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2013
      Heard back from our friend Winston at the 38 Motel. A room with two beds is $55. I took one (who wants to share?) and there are two more available. A room with one bed is $50. There are two or three of those available. He said the situation is fluid. I recommend booking soon! Their number is 732-681-0438.

      If it fills up, then don't fear; there are several other budget motels (and some nicer hotels) in the vicinity.

      Staying overnight in the museum party room is discouraged. Cottages are off-limits.

      _____
      Sent from a phone...