MicroVAX II help

  • Cory Smelosky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2013
      Evening,

      I had the MVII working last night, and got it clustered this morning.
      However...I just HAD to fiddle with it. (It did actually need
      cleaned...quite badly.).

      Now: it appears to pass tests...but the breakout thing for it is
      misbehaving and I pretty much only get jibberish...at a speed that is
      determined by baud rate.

      So my question: does anyone have a spare CK-KA630-A or a KA630CNF?

      I'll also accept a trade for a KA650 and its requisite module...;)

      Thanks!
      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff