Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: IBM front panel [1 Attachment]

  • David Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2013
    Carl,  I really didn't take that close of look at it when I posted my message about being for sale, but after your email below I did go back and looked at various images of the IBM 360/30 and yes you're right.  However, in all cases the the different plates seem to be off color from one another.  I have attached an image of the IBM 360/30 on display at the Computer History Museum, the plates on it too seem to be very off color, especially the middle upper right plate.  Is it a modified 360/30 also??