Workshop idea - LTSpice tutorial

  • mwillega
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2013
      LTSpice is a free analog circuit simulation program, I've used  it a few times to simulate vintage circuits in order to better understand behavior and come up with solutions to problems, all without having to get out a soldering iron.  I just posted the most recent example of such an exercize on my blog.

      http://www.willegal.net/blog/?p=5180

      It's a great tool for learning about basic electronic circuits.  I'm by no means an expert, but I could do a basic LTSpice tutorial.

      regards,
      Mike Willegal