Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Bandwagon Jumping

  • macmothership
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2006
      Kelly,

      You got it!

      -Jim

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:

      > Jim:
      > I need the second floppy drive for an apple IIc. The old (original) style 5.25 drives. If
      you have any, please bring one. I can trade Tandy Juque or pictures of dead presidents.

      > Kelly

      Saturday!

      Message 2 of 10 , May 11, 2006
        Me too...I will be bringing some stuff to sell if I have time. I
        have Commdore posters plus Commodore B Series original software for
        sale. I will wait for the full-blown swap meet to move a lot of
        other items. I hope we schedule this soon.
        Bill
      • Chi-Chi
        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2006
          Bill,

          Any use for a Commodore Matrix printer MPS-801 in the
          original box?

          -Jim

          --- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > Me too...I will be bringing some stuff to sell if I
          > have time. I
          > have Commdore posters plus Commodore B Series
          > original software for
          > sale. I will wait for the full-blown swap meet to
          > move a lot of
          > other items. I hope we schedule this soon.
          > Bill

          > --------------------~-->
          > You can search right from your browser? It's easy
          > and it's free. See how.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 10 , May 11, 2006
            macmothership wrote:
            > Ok, I'll jump on too. Please let me know if anyone needs any Apple hardware or software. Full
            > systems or parts. If you need it, I probably have it, and I'll be happy to bring it on Saturday!

            How about a monitor for a //c+?

            Peace... Sridhar
          • macmothership
            Message 5 of 10 , May 11, 2006
              Sridhar,

              If you mean the 9" that mounts on the little stand - You found something that I don't have an
              extra of! (Also don't have the LCD monitor)

              -Jim

              --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster@...> wrote:

              > macmothership wrote:
              > > Ok, I'll jump on too. Please let me know if anyone needs any Apple hardware or software.
              Full
              > > systems or parts. If you need it, I probably have it, and I'll be happy to bring it on
              Saturday!

              > How about a monitor for a //c+?
              >
              > Peace... Sridhar

            • Sridhar Ayengar
              Message 6 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                macmothership wrote:
                > Sridhar,
                >
                > If you mean the 9" that mounts on the little stand - You found something that I don't have an
                > extra of! (Also don't have the LCD monitor)

                That's the one, unfortunately. I've been looking for a while. 8-/

                Peace... Sridhar
              • Richard A. Cini
                Message 7 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                  Kelly:

                  I think I have a spare drive. Let me dig it out and if I have it
                  I'll bring it with me.

                  Rich

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                    Believe it or not, I already have one in the original box. thanks for asking.
                    bd