RE: [midatlanticretro] Buy/Sell/Trade Bandwagon Jumping

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2006
      Jim:
      I need the second floppy drive for an apple IIc. The old (original) style 5.25 drives. If you have any, please bring one. I can trade Tandy Juque or pictures of dead presidents.

      Kelly

      Message 2 of 10 , May 11, 2006
        Kelly,

        You got it!

        -Jim

        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2006
          Me too...I will be bringing some stuff to sell if I have time. I
          have Commdore posters plus Commodore B Series original software for
          sale. I will wait for the full-blown swap meet to move a lot of
          other items. I hope we schedule this soon.
          Bill
        • Chi-Chi
          Message 4 of 10 , May 11, 2006
            Bill,

            Any use for a Commodore Matrix printer MPS-801 in the
            original box?

            -Jim

            --- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

            > Me too...I will be bringing some stuff to sell if I
            > have time. I
            > have Commdore posters plus Commodore B Series
            > original software for
            > sale. I will wait for the full-blown swap meet to
            > move a lot of
            > other items. I hope we schedule this soon.
            > Bill

            > --------------------~-->
            > You can search right from your browser? It's easy
            > and it's free. See how.

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 10 , May 11, 2006
              macmothership wrote:
              > Ok, I'll jump on too. Please let me know if anyone needs any Apple hardware or software. Full
              > systems or parts. If you need it, I probably have it, and I'll be happy to bring it on Saturday!

              How about a monitor for a //c+?

              Peace... Sridhar
            • macmothership
              Message 6 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                Sridhar,

                If you mean the 9" that mounts on the little stand - You found something that I don't have an
                extra of! (Also don't have the LCD monitor)

                -Jim

                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster@...> wrote:

                > macmothership wrote:
                > > Ok, I'll jump on too. Please let me know if anyone needs any Apple hardware or software.
                Full
                > > systems or parts. If you need it, I probably have it, and I'll be happy to bring it on
                Saturday!

                > How about a monitor for a //c+?
                >
                > Peace... Sridhar

              • Sridhar Ayengar
                Message 7 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                  macmothership wrote:
                  > Sridhar,
                  >
                  > If you mean the 9" that mounts on the little stand - You found something that I don't have an
                  > extra of! (Also don't have the LCD monitor)

                  That's the one, unfortunately. I've been looking for a while. 8-/

                  Peace... Sridhar
                • Richard A. Cini
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                    Kelly:

                    I think I have a spare drive. Let me dig it out and if I have it
                    I'll bring it with me.

                    Rich

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 11, 2006
                      Believe it or not, I already have one in the original box. thanks for asking.
                      bd