Someone in NJ has an Original Apple II for Sale

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2013
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2013
        Nope. Not an original (I.e. Rev-0) Looks like I can see a transistor in one shot for the color killer. The person conspicuously doesn't show the machine serial number and doesn't give a clear shot of the motherboard number or the area which has the color killer transistor. The power supply could be early but it looks like the serial number sticker was modified.My guess is it's a rev 1.Cheers, Corey