BYTE July 1979 / Mouse

  • DuaneCraps
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2013
      Does anyone have the July 1979 Byte who would be willing to scan the article

      Mouse: a language for microcomputers by Peter Grogono

      I have my utility package for the 1219 pretty much close to complete.

      I wanted to write mouse for the 1219 30 years ago,but did not have an assembler.

      By the time I wrote the assembler all the machines were gone from the ships.

      Now I’m retired and  have written an emulator so nothing to stop me.

      Duane
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2013
        >>> Does anyone have the July 1979 Byte who would be willing to scan the article

        MARCH has it. Will do, but not sure when.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2013
          Better yet - get your own copy here - ftp://helpedia.com/pub/archive/temp/Byte/

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2013
            Archive.org also has lots of Byte issues online. Here's July 1979:

            Andy

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2013
              Thanks

              I got it