Re: [midatlanticretro] BST at VCF

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2006
      > Why not? This is the perfect opportunity to do some deals...

      Well, there is more to "informal" trades than one might think.

      VCF East 3.0 BBS > Trading Post is here:
      http://www.vintage.org/2006/east/bbs.php?directive=index:VCFEAST30:TRADE:0

      I think the idea is to made your deal offline the show,
      and perform the actual physical trade in the parkinglot.

      John A.
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2006
        That sounds fine.