Drive restoration course @ VCF East U.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
      Hello MARCHins -- as the subject line explains -- who'd like to teach a
      drive restoration course at VCF East U.?

      Note: this should be hardware-centric. Malcom Macleod is already
      teaching a software course about disk imaging. We'll schedule them at
      different times so people can take both.
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
        > Hello MARCHins -- as the subject line explains -- who'd like to teach a
        > drive restoration course at VCF East U.?

        What kind of drive(s)? Ian and I have gotten really familiar with the insides of RL01/RL02 drives and packs. Not volunteering for Ian, just saying.

        Thanks,
        Jonathan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
          >> Hello MARCHins -- as the subject line explains -- who'd like to teach a
          >> drive restoration course at VCF East U.?
          >
          > What kind of drive(s)? Ian and I have gotten really familiar with the insides of RL01/RL02 drives and packs. Not volunteering for Ian, just saying.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Jonathan

          Best to focus on floppy drives because more people use those.