fun random DEC sighting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2013
      The front cover for the Metcal MX-500 soldering iron system features a
      picture of the bottom side of a VAX-BI board.

      Cool.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2013
        Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

        > The front cover for the Metcal MX-500 soldering iron system features a
        >picture of the bottom side of a VAX-BI board.
        >
        > Cool.

        Google turned up a manual and, while it's not a great PDF reproduction, it
        does appear to be a VAX-BI board. I can't make out what board though from
        the poor resolution.