MARCH selling 029 keypunch(s)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2013
      Guys,

      Formalizing what I said in my previous message.

      We have four spare 029 keypunches. Three are complete-ish. One is missing some important parts. (Mike L. or Jeff J. can fill in the blank about that last one.)

      We really only need one or two spares -- maybe one of the complete units and the incomplete one. That leaves two complete units taking up space in our warehouse. Neither is pretty, but they can probably be restored.

      Open to all serious offers of cash and/or equipment. Note -- do NOT post offers here on the public list -- email me privately at evan@....

      Obviously we will not ship these. "Pick-up only," as they say on the Interwebz.