[Fwd: Re: [midatlanticretro] Question about VCF]

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006

      I sent this at 2PM today, but still have not seen it...

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

      Evan,

          I plan to get there around 7, so i will be able to help with any VCFe things and/or help the exhibitors carry-in/setup their exhibits.

      Cheers,

      Bryan