Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone have a digital projector?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2006
      I do. Please remind me so I don't forget to bring it, if you still need mine.
      Bill D

      At 07:00 PM 5/4/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >We could REALLY use one of these for VCF. Anybody have one that we may
      >borrow?
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Greg N Shari
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2006
        Evan,

        I have a digital projector that you guys can use. I am the same guy who promised you the computer desk, tables and podium. I am just having trouble getting the time and/or opportunity to get up to InfoAge. I am located just South of Philly (by the airport off I-95), As I mentioned before I am disabled and in a wheelchair. I am really trying to make it up to VCF but I cannot guarantee anything. If you or someone else can pick it up from me you're more than welcome to borrow my projector.

        Have a great day,
        Greg

        P.S. I still have the desk, tables and podium for you too.
        We could REALLY use one of these for VCF.  Anybody have one that we may
        borrow?

        It has removed 2306 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!