Re: [midatlanticretro] What to do with old Sun h/w? (fwd)

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 9, 2013
      On 10/09/2013 07:01 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

      >>> Can I have one of the modules? It'll make a great shrine piece.
      >>
      >> Uhh, NFW? This is a functional machine.
      >>

      > ;)
      >
      > Worth a shot!

      Mmm-hmm. ;)

      --
      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 10, 2013
        I'm in North Jersey and have a pickup truck -- I might be able to help
        facilitate if someone were interested, though I don't really have the
        space to store long-term. I'd hate to see these go to the recycler as
        well, I just don't have room or the burning interest in quite so much
        Sun stuff.

        --Jason
      • jeff_s_jonas

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 11, 2013
            > One feller's getting a few tape drives, we get the rest.

            Where are you going to store it all? MARCH, as you know, already has
            plenty of Sun gear and hasn't got room for any more.
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 11, 2013
              On 10/11/2013 03:26 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >> One feller's getting a few tape drives, we get the rest.
              >
              > Where are you going to store it all? MARCH, as you know, already has
              > plenty of Sun gear and hasn't got room for any more.

              And this particular stuff is pretty far from "museum material". In
              another fifteen years maybe, but not anytime soon.

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ